Friday, January 16, 2009

My thoughts

I'm a fan of magnificent author Paulo Coelho. He captured many readers through his books and in such way influenced them as well. I'm one of them. It's been in my daily routine to read his book . On the way to school, at the bus and metro, while others are holding a cup of coffee , I'm holding his book that serves as my vitamin for the day. It totally inspires me to go on, move forward and pursue my dream.

In a couple of days, I'll be a year older. But, I'm just beginning to live and be what I always want to be. They are saying that life begins at 40, but for me life begins at 30.

I'm fulfilled but I don't want to stop dreaming. It's going to be tough but as the famous quote of Paulo Coelho goes, "When you want something, the entire universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."

With my husband and daughter, I believe that everything is possible. Thanks to their wonderful and useful gift! God bless you more!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from Geneve, in a rainy morning. Thank you for your support
Paulo Coelho
P.S. - how did I find your blog? Google alerts...

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!