Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hope and Pray

When I'm excited to see my family, when everything is beyond my reach.. something will just come out and will make me feel worried than happy. This is what I feel today.
I called my mother and sister this afternoon and found out that my brother was sent home by his company abroad. He is a seafarer. For the reasons that he needs to undergo some check-ups and probably take some medications. I'm so worried now.. I was asking them what happened to him, why all of a sudden he was sent home? It was really unexpected. Tomorrow he is going to see a doctor for his high blood pressure and painful chest. I just hope and pray that he is free from any serious health problem.

1 comment:

Shimumsy said...

hi,
just visiting. hope everything will be alright. hang in there.