Sunday, March 2, 2008

Will You Be My MAC?

Lately, I'm having a hard time scrapping in my laptop. I don't know if it's because of my laptop or me not-so-inspired to finish a single lay-out. I think it's both! ;) My laptop and digiscrapping are my best friends.. being a stay-at-home-mom i can somehow say that it is "my life" as well. I love the wide screen of my laptop! For digiscrappers like me it surely count, right? To make the story short, I think I need to say goodbye to my laptop which I believe will soon fulfill its purpose. I'm getting interested with MAC, though I'm still researching the pros and cons and of course I need to ask myself a million times if I'm really ready to switch. ;) I love MAC because of the design, yes I admit! and the rich colors that will make my digiscrapping more fun! As of this moment, I like MACBook Pro. But my husband love to have MACBook Air. Hmmmm...

What do you think guys? By the way, anybody here digiscrapping with MAC?

2 comments:

Jane said...

hi yvelle! whiever you get, super nice :)

btw, SAHM ka din pala?

yvelle said...

hi jane! yes, i'm sahm also. ikaw din pala? hihi.. thanks for your comment ha! have a great week! :)