Thursday, May 22, 2008

Our new home!

Hi there! It's been a while! I still have problems with my connections so i seldom go through the internet, i can still go online with yahoo messenger but it is simply giving me a headache.

Anyway, we've chosen Brossard as our home here in Quebec, 10 minutes away from our relatives living in Latouche and 20 minutes away from downtown Montreal. It's a very quiet and safe community, accessible in terms of public transportation like bus and metro. It's also a few blocks away from Zellers, Maxi, Wall-Mart, Pharmaprix and even Champlain mall. It's a plus that there's a recreation center in the area which I guess Elyse will enjoy this summer.

We are hoping to get the apartment this June so we can start living in our own. Our relatives here are very helpful and supportive in every way and we are so thankful for knowing them and choosing to stay with them. We initially planned to stay in a rented apartment than staying with relatives, but i believe we made the right choice. I really don't know what will happen to us without their help and advices.

As of now, I'm planning to take a part-time French class but only after finding a good daycare center for Elyse. Good luck to me! I'm not eager to learn the language even if i stayed in a french speaking country before. I'm just fascinated and hopefully be inspired to speak the language.

So that's it for now and i will try to visit your blogs as soon as possible. Thanks again and bonne journee! :)

credits: coralie paper, ljd frame, ssa frame, kskd doodles, tking alpha, misty cato date bits and krystalh cluster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi yvelle!Good luck to the new opportunity that awaits your family there. I understand that being in a foreign land is somehow not easy but remains a challenge. God bless and take care!