Monday, May 26, 2008

Time to Celebrate!

This morning, I got a call from the caretaker of apartment Le 7300, guess what? We got the apartment!!! :D I'm just so excited about moving because of decorating thing, right now, i want to rush to Ikea and buy everything we need. According to the caretaker, we can start moving this friday so, that would be a great start for June! At last, after 2 weeks of waiting! Our relatives here said that we're so lucky that we've got the apartment of our choice since the moving month is July and seldom are available this June. Though we tried to check some other apartments but we love the location and community around Le 7300. I can't wait to move!

For my little girl who will celebrate her 2nd birthday tomorrow... Happy Birthday cutie cute! I love you and more birthdays to come. Daddy and Mommy just want the best for you.. Muah!!! Be good and God bless you always! :)

No comments: