Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dating 101

Tagged by Eds. Thanks sis!

Players: Ozzy’s Mom | Me,Myself + 2 | Kidd Designs | Fun.Fierce.Fabulous | Me and Mine | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | Creative in Me | Notable Bistro | Sugarmagnolias |Around the World | Eds Mommy Life | My Precious Niche | Just Me.. Eds | My Life | YOUR BLOGS

1. When was your first kiss and where?
Secret! ;P

2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
It was 13 years ago before I met my husband. It lasted for 3 years.

3. What age were you allowed to date?
After college, but I guess i started dating when i was in high school (which is of course a secret!) :D.

4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
Got drunk!!! lol.... By the way, i don't think it's because of love. I'm just one crazy teen. It is the reason why I'm not taking anything with alcohol now. :)

5. How long was your longest relationship and what’s the secret?
5 years. The secret? Nothing is impossible if you love each other. Everything else will follow.

6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
We're on our 4th year when he proposed and another year for the wedding preparation. So, 5 years.

7. How did you know he was the ONE?
I just knew it!

8. Now, at what age will you allow your kids(s) to date?
After finishing her studies!!!

9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
I think i will be strict. But who knows it might change.

10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating? Don't let those guys fool her around. Be smart and responsible.

Tagging: Everyone in my blogroll! :) Have fun!

No comments: