Monday, August 4, 2008

Something "new" is coming!

Hello! How's everybody? As you all know, we had a busy weekend with our guests and just this morning they left to Mississauga. Last Saturday we we're not able to watch the fireworks display because of bad weather. It was raining since afternoon so, we decided to stay in the house. As a tradition here in Montreal, every summer they are hosting a fireworks competition and competitors will present their fireworks every Saturday at 10pm.
While yesterday, we tour around Montreal and visited the St. Joseph Oratory, Notre Dame Basilica, Eaton Center and the Old Port. Although with some rain showers, I'm glad we managed and took some nice shots. Of course we didn't forgot our favorite ice cream at the Old port. I guess I'm now having sore throat because of that. I'll post some of our pictures here later. For now, I'm excited to do something "new". I'm so happy and so glad.. but i will post more about the "new" thing in my life soon. See you around and Happy Monday to all!

I did this lay-out last week and thought of sharing it. ;)
credits:
kring paper, CRenee flowers, claudi flower swirl and leaves, BA zoo alpha and staple, KAagard border and sun, SP_HarvestSpice, journal strip

No comments: