Thursday, August 7, 2008

I (Don't) Hate These Chores

Thanks Sheng for this tag. :)

~~~START COPY~~~

This meme is pretty simple.

Here are the rules:
1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?
2.) Copy the image.3.) Tag as many girlfriends you want, the daddies and hubbies can also join.
4.) Add your blog's link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.
5.) Leave ME a comment and I'll add you up in the masterlist.

DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Sripe & Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em's Detour / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A'La Mode / Joy's In Life / Sheng's Simple Thoughts / My Life /YOUR BLOG HERE

~~~END COPY~~~

My answer:
As my husband said, no other house helper would be better than me. :) I just love doing everything in the house. So, it's not a hate for me.

Now, I would like to pass this to:Eds, Jane, Jody, Melisse.

4 comments:

Jody said...

done na with this tag Yvelle! I just added your name. Buti ka pa mahilig ka sa household chores, ako, do not ever delegate to me! Hahaha!

MaxiVelasco said...

i am quite lazy. buti nalang my boyfriend isn't a lazy person. he helps me when it comes to household chores. i guess i am really lucky.

Melisse said...

hi yvelle, done na with this tag, kaya nilagay ko naman sa ibang blog ..hehehe!

here po http://www.myhiddenpowers.com/2008/08/household-dislikes.html

sa uulitin! :)

Eds said...

hi sis! thanks sa tag ha! but im done with na here eh - http://edsmommylife.com/?p=522

thanks ha, keep on tagging me pa :)