Monday, April 21, 2008

Men Hunt starts now!

Tag time! Got tagged by fellow n@wies Joanne and Eds. :)














<---I just love him! :P oopps.. I believe i have posted his picture in my multiply account a year ago or during the time I was hooked with Prison Break. He's really sexy and gorgeous!


---->Since his movie "Just Married", I just can't forget his character as funny and sexy husband of Brittany Murphy. He is my second choice after Wentworth Miller, but now I'm having second thoughts since he got married to Demi. :P he he he














{start copy}

1. Post pictures (I want to see what is all the hotness about),

2. Keep the linky linky alive ( Tip, highlight the text whicha has links, right click and choose View Selection Source and just copy the HTML). Link the post where you wrote about the topic so women can find more drool-worthy men. (You might need to publish and then edit the entry first)
List: 1. Aggie 2.Thea 3. Litzie 4. Joy 5. Jane 6. Eds 7.Yvelle

Tag all the people you want!

{end copy}

Now, I'm passing this tag to idle in makati, jacqui, elizabeth and gerthy. Have fun! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing the tag! Hope you enjoyed it Ü

Eds said...

hi sis! thanks for doing the tag ha! :)they look delicious ha hehe