Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Elyse and Quebec city on Father's day!

I have been scouting for daycares around the area and so far i like the Les Canaries and Au Pied de lechelle in Boulevard Rome. Both are subsidized by the government and has a long wait list. It pissed me off that most daycare centers here will let you know that it usually take a year or two before getting a place or will ask you to leave your name and phone number so they can call you once there's a slot available. I was in total panic knowing the situation and I guess I'm still lucky when Au Pied de lechelle in Boulevard Grand Allee finally informed me that they have place for Elyse in the afternoon! I think the time and schedule is best for my little girl since it's her first time to stay in the daycare center. So, this afternoon at 4pm we will visit the place and I hope the place is good for Elyse.

We also enrolled Elyse at Le Petit Gym where she will start her first class this Saturday. I'm sure she will not let the day pass without visiting Funtopia which is just beside the Le Petit Gym. We visited Funtopia last week and she had fun playing with other kids, but most of all her favorite slide is there. Now, she always want to be out in the sun, running around the park, enjoy the water in the pool and swinging all day long!By the way, last father's day we visited Quebec city with some friends here. It was a charming city! We've been to Sainte Anne de Beaupre, Chateau Frontenac, we even rode a cable car going to Mont Morency and watched the cycling competition in the city.

credis: aamorin paper, kskd tape, gunhild storeide frame, chere-kaye wordart.

3 comments:

abie said...

wow may little gym at day care na si elyse...post ka pictures ha...

http://howellabie.blogspot.com/2008/06/sharing-love.html

Anonymous said...

great adventure!;)

emily said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com