Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Perfect lighting...

Part of moving is looking around for lightings that would match my furnitures in our new home. I came across with fine art lamps that would definitely look great in my dining area. I want this nice chandelier hanged above my dining table. I just love the ambiance and wonderful effect!

On the other hand, George Kovacs lightings has various table and floor lamps added to his wide range of indoor and outdoor lightings. I'm just excited to use the lightings to decorate my house. I believe his table and floor lamps will be gorgeous in my living room.

Whereas the artistic designs of Minka Lavery lightings caught my attention. Her collections are composed of contemporary and traditional designs and also known as energy efficient. I can't wait to do the finishing touches in my bedroom! Now, I have a perfect lightings in my house.



No comments: