Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Let's visit UK!

I got a surprise call from my friend living in UK inviting us to attend her wedding on September. She is one of my closest friend since high school and one of my brides maid during my wedding. I'm still overwhelmed right now, I'm just so happy for her. Of course we will attend her wedding, at the same time we can tour around UK.

She told me that we should be in UK before September 8. Since then, I started browsing the net and found the Cheap Hotels in UK. They have the best rate and package, they also offer free use of hotel facilities like gym, swimming pool and internet. We will surely enjoy our stay there with free internet and breakfast. I can still update my blog, my husband can check his emails while in the hotel and Elyse can enjoy swimming on our spare time.

Another friend of mine is in London and we're planning to visit her too. We booked this hotel in London which offers affordable rates and good packages too. As we are fixing our itineraries, I can't wait to see London. I will make sure that we will not miss the London eye, Big Ben, London Bridge and the Buckingham palace which will be open for public on September!

My cousin who is in Edinburg will be happy to see us too. So, we decided to stay there for another 2 days. I got a wide selection of hotels in Edinburg from the net and we're looking forward to visit the tourist attractions there like the famous Edinburg castle.

My husband and I both admires old structures and nice architectures, so we are eager to see the Cathedral in Manchester and would like to spend another day there for a city tour. We immediately booked our Manchester hotel and now, we are just excited to pack our bags and finally enjoy our stay in UK. See you there!

No comments: