Monday, February 25, 2008

8 Random Things About Me

I was tagged by Bela.
Dear Bela, thank you for this tag. I really enjoyed doing this and by the way, it is my first time to be tagged! :)

1) I was born on May 27, 2006, 1:41 am at Medical City Hospital. My mom said that i should have the same birthday with my Dad which is June 14. I went to China when I was 2mos old and stayed there for about 4mos until my mom decided to leave her job. My Inay Rora was taking care of me while my mom is working. When I was 6mos old, my mom and dad brought me here in Morocco, but every 6mos we are visiting my relatives in the Philippines.

2) I've got my first tooth when I was 6mos old and now i have 16. I love brushing my teeth and play with my toothbrush. I also love to play on water and everyday bathing time is fun! I love bubbles too! My mom said that even when i was little, I really love taking a bath.

3) Before my 1st birthday, I adore Barney. Even now, he is still my friend but I also love Big Bird, BJ, Baby Bop, Sponge Bob, Tweety, Pooh, Mickey and Minnie, Strawberry Shortcake and most of all Dora and Boots! It amazes me how map and backpack can sing and dance, maybe it is the reason why i love backpacks. I always sleep with Dora and Big Bird on my bed.

4) When I was 12mos old I love to play with my shape shorters, by then, I already knew different shapes like square, triangle, circle, oval and star. I used them as blocks and built my own tower. Even now, i love my blocks. I can make lots of castles using them. I enjoyed playing with balls and cars too. It's fun to kick the ball, throw and catch them. It's really fun playing catch and throw with mommy and daddy!

5) I love to read my books. At 12mos old, I already knew everything inside my Brainy Baby Books, the ABC's, Colors and Shapes. Now, i like reading my goodnight book. It has different stories and songs inside, my favorite is Mary had a little lamb. I love singing that song! Some of my favorites that I enjoyed singing are the Itsy Bitsy spider, ABC's, Old Mcdonald, Mr. Sun, Apples and Bananas, Wheels on the Bus, I love you and Head, Shoulder, Knees and Toes.

6) Now, I can count from 1-20 in English and 1-10 in French. Most of the time, I'm also using French words like au revoir, merci, bonjour, à gauche, à droite, çava, douche. I know the different parts of my body in English and French. Also, I can introduce myself in French. Oftentimes, i say "sorry" to mommy and daddy, kiss and embrace them, say good night, good morning and i love you. My mom and dad said I'm their sweet little girl.

7) I always pray to Papa Jesus especially before sleeping. I can pray alone and do the sign of the cross.

8) It's fun dancing especially if the song is "Issa turn the wheel." I can do the "sexy walk." Also, I love eating apples, bananas, cherries, carrots, tomatoes, pancit, kinder chocolates and les enfants cheese. I enjoy writing and painting too and I can already draw a circle and straight line.

I would like to know what Kyle and Kaiden is up to these days. Thanks again Bela, I hope to see you and play with you. :)

2 comments:

abie said...

thanks for doing the tage elyse...see u soon at LG.

btw have another tag for u: http://www.myplanetpurple.com/2008/02/rated-f.html

yvelle said...

hi abie! see you.. :)