Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Love Life

today is the 1st year death anniversary of my sister-in-law and nephew. she was about to gave birth to her second child then. it was anemia that caused her death though she was taking medications, but then it's not enough. it is still fresh in my memory, that day, i got an email from my tita ninang, telling about the sad news. i've had a lot of questions that time, how did it happened and why? i just talked to her a month ago that seems like it's only yesterday. she just got married with my brother! how's my niece who just turned 1? my mother who has hypertension? i don't want her to worry too much! my brother who is working abroad? does he already knew what happened? he seldom show his feelings, most of the time he's quiet but i always feel his concerns. i feel very sorry for him, i can feel his pain. i know it is still very painful, even i still can't believe it. although my brother is moving on now, but i know how hard it is for him. my niece is like my daughter too. i just love her like my own. she is really loved by everybody in my family. we're giving her as much attention as we can, because we know how painful it is to grow up without a mother. i'm just wishing that all her dreams will come true, hoping that she will grow up as a good person that her mother will be proud of her.

just leaving this inspirational quote by gandhi;
"live life as if you were to die tomorrow. learn as if you were to live forever. "

for the lay-out
credits: crd paper and flowers, natalie green frame, manu frame, ww dream, ww border, missvivi tag

No comments: